If you accidentally uploaded the wrong file as your CV, for example, your CV from 2009 or a recipe for scones, do not worry.
Follow these steps to remove your old data and upload a new CV.
- While logged into 2to3days.com as a candidate, click on "My account" at the top right of the page.
- Click on "Interactive CV" in your account menu and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on "delete" (next to the save button) to remove all data from your interactive CV.
- Now Click on "CV upload" in your account menu.
- At the bottom of the CV upload page click "delete" (next to the save button) to remove the file you previously uploaded.
- Now you can open the "Upload CV" page again to upload a fresh CV and have the data automatically inserted into your interactive CV.