Go Ape is the UKs number 1 adventure company with 33 locations nationwide and more than 8 different activities. We’ve been providing adventures since 2002 and have welcomed over 10 million customers, but we’re not done yet and have big ambitions for the future.
Go Ape is now Employee Owned that means every Go Ape employee whether full time, part time or a seasonal worker are now co-owners of the business. As a co-owner you will be empowered to voice your opinions and ideas through an elected Employee Council and have a real say in helping to shape the business. There is also the potential to award tax-free bonuses to all co-owners. We know our teams are the people most passionate about the company and its values and they should also reap the rewards for their hard work and dedication.
In other exciting news - we’re working towards carbon neutrality this year – currently reviewing all of our energy consumption with the aim of reducing and off-setting our carbon footprint, really rather proud of the £120k we’ve raised for our charity partner the Prince’s Trust in the last year, and we’re on the journey to becoming a B Corp certified company - meaning we can truly demonstrate that we put people and planet before profit!
- Keeping the adventure in adventure
- Encouraging ‘I can’t’ to become ‘I can’
- Always seeking to be two steps better
- Zero risk equals zero development
- To challenge, surprise and excite
- Build in customer delight
- Be socially and environmentally responsible
- Create worthwhile, rewarding jobs
- Do the right thing
• To be the best Adventure company on the planet
(where you can be home in time for tea)
• “Creating adventures; encouraging everyone to live life adventurously”
If you feel as strongly as we do about encouraging everyone to live life more adventurously then this could be the perfect environment for you to work in!