We are a boutique technology recruitment consultancy specialising in modern communications and we are preferred recruitment suppliers to many leading companies.
We have a database with over a 1000 pre-selected specialist candidates which holds some of the hardest to find skills and the most capable people not found elsewhere.
We are passionate about candidate and client experience which is front and central to our operating model and enables us to develop career lasting relationships and provides us with a powerful network of contacts.
We are interested in hearing from well educated intelligent goal orientated individuals with strong interpersonal skills who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in technology.
We will provide training and career development in all areas of your core duties.
- Search and selecting high calibre suitable candidates for job briefs in the agreed timelines.
- Arranging and conducting candidate interviews.
- Profiling and completing skills matrices for candidates/contractors.
- Arranging/coordinating candidate/contractor interviews with clients.
- Recording and keeping the Database/CRM system updated with all activity.
- Keeping abreast of new developments and news in the technology/modern communications/Telecoms/ IT sector.
- Represent the business in a profession manner at all times.
Trainee Recruiters will shadow a Senior Recruitment Consultant and learn how to search and select IT staff, both in flexible resources and permanent recruitment engagements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- IT literature; familiar with O365 suite