We are looking for an experienced relationship developer who has an interest or passion in diversity and inclusion to join our team on a permanent basis. We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
The Account Manager role is of strategic importance to the future success of Brook Graham. The role will work alongside the Account Director to grow sales, revenue and profitability across an existing portfolio of clients, as well as new clients.
You would be joining a growing team who are dynamic and passionate about making positive change happen for our clients, their employees and the communities they serve. We want you to bring your experiences, ideas and innovations so that we can have the greatest level of diversity of thought to make real impact.
You will enjoy managing and growing client relationships to help them identify, create and deliver their D&I strategies. We do this through innovative and creative thinking, working in partnership with our clients and our team of specialists. You will help build awareness of the Brook Graham brand through marketing and networking, which includes the Pinsent Masons global firm, and an established client base.
As well as being values-driven, ideally you will bring the following skills and experiences:
- Ability to identify client need to be able to provide an excellent level of service
- Proud of your commercial track record of account management and new sales business development
- A client centric approach with the ability to build strong, long-term client relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of diversity & inclusion in different working environments
- Experience of using the sales lifecycle and CRM systems
- Flexibility to adapt in a growing business
- A collaborative outlook, both internally and with client networks
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments.
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days.
- The ability to claim up to 5 additional paid days’ leave towards family and caring responsibilities.
- Contributory pension of up to 5%.
- Private healthcare policy for the successful candidate and immediate family.
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary).
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Brook Graham is a Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) consultancy specialising in the strategic management of D&I for companies of all sizes across the world. Establishing in 2004, the business was acquired by Pinsent Masons in 2017. Pinsent Masons is a professional services business with law at it's core. It is widely recognised as a pioneer in D&I and a signatory of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter, as a commitment to identify and overcome barriers to recruitment and career progression that disproportionately impact people from minority ethnic backgrounds. In addition, Pinsent Masons is the highest placed law firm and is fourth overall on the 2020 Stonewall Workplace Equality Index. In 2019, Pinsent Masons retained it's ranking as one of the top 75 employers in the Social Mobility Employer Index.
Together, Pinsent Masons and Brook Graham can offer holistic solutions for creating diverse and inclusive workplaces, in ways which are commercially and legally sustainable.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.