The successful applicant will be responsible for working with a portfolio of our clients to provide them with tailored Company Secretary duties on a project of ‘business as usual basis’. These services could include :
- Ensuring Corporate Governance compliance for a range of companies (AIM, Main Market and/or Large Private companies) dependent upon client requirements
- Transaction support Shareholder communications including AGM preparation, attendance and management
- Advising at Board meetings, attendance and preparation of board papers and minutes Board sub-committee support
- Ensuring the client meets statutory and regulatory compliance
You will be an experienced Company Secretary with at least 5 years post-qualification experience. You will be ACG or FCG qualified and possess the following skills and attributes:
- Gravitas to liaise and work closely with the CEO/CFO and other board members
- Detail oriented and a proficient multi-tasker
- A quick learner able to hit the ground running in this role
- Adaptable to change
- A well grounded understanding of investment structures and capital markets
- experience of working in a public company
- Knowledgable of AIM or Main Market
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Both a creative and strategic thinker
- IT proficient and an experiencer user of MS Office suite
- Strong written and communication skills
CFPro is a fast growing professional services company which supports high-growth businesses across all sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer support with financial operations, transactions, technical accounting and corporate governance. We provide our clients with a bespoke service comprising an extensive and diverse set of skills, expertise and business insight.
Our experienced team works as part of our client's internal team and play a vital role in shaping strategies and strengthening financial operations, governance and the back-office which helps our clients grow faster and further.
As CFPro continues to expand, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Company Secretary to join our friendly team on a part time basis or a self-employed basis alongside our team of finance professionals.
How flexible working works with us:
• Flexible working options (part time or full time considered)
• Home and/or office based