I am searching for talented Residential Surveyors who want to take back control of their career, and their life outside of work!
I am delighted to be working with a property company who are being inclusive in their approach to hiring.
A little more about them:
This company have a reputable, long-established, background within the property industry - I am talking over 100 years! Throughout this time they have built an exceptional team, and most importantly just that.. a TEAM. Everyone supports one another and together they are able to achieve great things.
Lets face it, being a remote working Residential Surveyor can be lonely. From time to time you may feel isolated. This company understand that, and have done something about it. Here you'll have access to WhatsApp groups where you can keep in contact with local surveyors, managers and other staff within the company and you're also actively encouraged to go and meet local surveyors for breakfast.
What will you be doing?
To be honest, that bit is up to you (to an extent). As a Residential Surveyor you may love doing mortgage valuations, or you may prefer homebuyer reports, as an example, and here you can do more of what you love.
Want to focus on valuations? That's fine.
Want a mix of work? Great.
Need training to complete Building Surveys? You've got it!
I think you get the point here. You have a say in what you do.
To do the role you must be AssocRICS/MRICS/FRICS, a Registered Valuer, and have experience working as a Residential Surveyor previously.
This sounds great, what else?
- Working arrangements to suit all - full-time, part-time, term-time only..
- Entirely home-based (+ travelling to surveys)
- Excellent tech being used - most of your admin is completed at the survey
- Fantastic support team at hand to make your life easier
- Salary between £45,000-£65,000 per annum
- Car allowance of £4,500
- 10% of all net billings
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays, and your birthday off
- Fully kitted out home-working including broadband
- CPD training and paid professional membership subscription
If you want to know more, including full company and job details, reach out to me. If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry - I can help you.