Quite simply - we are looking for someone AMAZING to join our close-knit creative team. The good news is that we recognise AMAZING comes in lots of shapes and sizes. We recognise people have squiggly careers and that's OK with us. In fact, we welcome it.
You might have Account Management experience, or be more Marketing focused. You may have worked agency side previously, or come from more of a client / brand background. You may have a knack for business development, or thinking up social media strategies. You may be one or ALL of these things.
As an independent creative agency, we work across most industries - from startup food and drink brands to big corporate firms. We collaborate closely with inspirational founders and genuine change makers in their sectors. Shaping new brands and developing award-winning campaigns. It's this variety that keeps us fresh.
So let's get rid of formal applications and just have a good chat about what you're looking for in your next role, and why you might be excited to come and join us. For us, the most important thing is culture and fit - and finding someone that gets excited about what we do.
As parents to young children ourselves, we totally understand the pressures of juggling home life and work. So, whether you are looking for a new permanent home, freelance opportunities or contract role, or maybe returning to work from a break - full-time, part-time or flexi – we just want to meet the right person for our team and for our clients.
About We Launch
We Launch are an independent London-based creative agency. Since we formed in 2010, we’ve worked with a huge number of businesses and organisations – from startups to multinationals. From Sydney to Rio. Whether through strategic acquisition or to realise long-term ambitions, we help brands understand and adapt to the unique needs of customers when venturing into new markets.
And we're kicking off 2022 working with some truly exciting brands - in Melbourne, Austin (TX), Connecticut, London, and Norfolk. No week is ever the same as the last. And it never will be.
The skills you might have
- A genuine passion for design and all things branding
- Commercial Understanding & Organisationally Savvy
- Meticulous attention to detail and a natural multi-tasker
- A self-motivator
- A brilliant collaborator, who loves working closely with clients, senior leads and the studio
- Strong project management and/or marketing skills
- Can budget, plan and manage projects with ease.
What’s in it for you?
- A flexible working environment through office and remote working with all the online tools to make it easy
- Vibrant studio environment based just 5 mins walk from Oxford Circus
- Career progression and mentoring
- Access to training programs and knowledge sharing
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Regular social events to ensure you feel part of a close-knit team culture.
- Networking opportunities in the creative industry - with clients, colleagues and associates