Fantastic opportunity for part-time marketer with an excellent experience of lead generation. Hybrid or remote working.
Our client is an educational charity and leading professional body. In this part-time opportunity, you will be involved in the marketing of existing qualification and upcoming launches.
In the part-time job of Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of digital marketing campaigns to generate leads and drive growth of prospective students and engagement with employers and stakeholders, including
- developing and executing lead generation campaigns
- content marketing activities (with focus on website and LinkedIn)
- email marketing
The successful candidate will have strong experience of
- developing and executing digital marketing campaigns to generate leads (ideally B2B and B2C)
- a successful track record of devising content marketing campaigns
- experience of digital marketing platforms (CMS, email and CRM)
- excellent writing and communications skills
- knowledge of membership organisations or the education sector would be desirable but is not essential
You can work in a hybrid of fully remote set up but you MUST be based permanently in the UK and you MUST have the full right to work in the UK.
Our client is an educational charity and leading professional body. In this part-time opportunity, you will be involved in the marketing of existing qualifications and upcoming launches. A supportive environment with a dynamic Head of Marketing who will trust you with the autonomy of your role. A traditional and relaxed way of working but with real passion and drive for success.
Full remote option but the successful candidate must be UK based and able to on occasion visit the office if required. Complete flexibility over how to make up the 3 days in the week and the hours in the day.