Are you nexa’s future content manager? We hope so!
Flexible working hours and job shares encouraged. Role available full time if desirable.
Our successful candidate can work remotely but with at least monthly in person meetings (in London, Oswestry or Exeter).
We’re looking for an all-star content manager to join our fast growth business and growing team. You will be a valued member of our management team and have plenty of access to the business leaders. We're a fast growing and dynamic business run by approachable, down to earth and fun business leaders who want you to succeed in this role. There'll be plenty of support to help you achieve your own ambitions and those of the business.
Your goal is singular and will be the beating heart of our business – to help us scale by driving recruitment leads and business development by establishing us as a market leader in the new law sector.
In essence, the content manager is the company storyteller and must be empathetic toward the pain points of our clients and our consultant lawyers.
Our new content manager must be a passionate brand storyteller who thrives on writing powerful and persuasive content.
The right candidate will also be a people person and team player with a love for learning, writing, and communication in all forms.
Our work environment includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Training and mentoring to help you settle in to the role
- Online and in-person social events
- Open and inclusive work environment
Our company benefits include:
Typical weekly duties:
- Publication of three or more new pieces of content, be it text (blog articles), video, or audio (podcasts).
- Interviewing lawyers for content.
- Company email marketing efforts, including newsletters.
- Social media for community engagement and long-term content promotion.
- Premium content production, including ebooks, white papers, webinars, etc.
- General website updates and enhancements, e.g. new pages and calls-to-action placement (an understanding of Wordpress would help but we can train you on this if it's not yet in your skillset).
How success will be measured:
The content manager will be measured on the continual improvement of lawyer and client nurturing and retention through storytelling, as well as the increase in new prospects through the consistent development and deployment of content.
The content manager role requires a combination of marketing and publishing mindsets, leading at all times with a people-first mentality.
- Impeccable writing and editorial skills, with an outstanding command of the English language.
- Great at telling a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- A passion for new technology tools and usage of those tools within your own blogs and social media outreach.
If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a 60 second video or covering letter as to why you want the job.