Type: Full-time (Part-time option available)
Location: Hybrid, primarily on-site in our central London office
Following an exciting period of growth, we are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to support activities across the Montresor Group. We believe that people will do their best work and thrive when their work environment enables and supports them. Montresor Legal is a rapidly growing and highly innovative legal recruiting business. We are different from other legal recruiters. We combine intelligence-led executive search with smart technology to give our clients access to the best legal talent, and our candidates unrivalled market intelligence. Our exclusive marketplace platform, Third Way Legal (www.thirdway.pro), launched in 2017 and has become a leading source of salary intelligence used by legal professionals.
We are a trusted partner to the top US and UK Law Firms as well as having a leading position in the market placing in-house lawyers within Financial Services and Commerce.
The firm is growing revenue and headcount at 30% per year, it is our ambition to become the leading firm in each of our core markets by 2023.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual who is able to manage multiple projects across a number of channels including social, direct mail, job boards, podcasting and in-person events. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience, working directly with the senior leadership team and our founders to increase revenue, brand awareness and the strategic positioning of the business.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing professional keen to take more responsibility and develop the marketing function within the business. Clear promotional structures and career path progression will be provided along with quarterly goals and objectives. You will be expected to work autonomously and independently with the support and mentorship of an external marketing professional.
- Lead the project management of marketing initiatives across the group, liaise with internal stakeholders and communicate efficiently to get the job done.
- Lead the production and distribution of market intelligence reports, such as salary reports, case studies, quarterly industry reports and white papers. Both digital and print, with the help of external vendors and the wider team
- Lead podcast production and promotion of our Legal Podcast series: General Counseling and Diversity in Leadership. This will involve video and sound editing, uploading to Apple/Spotify/YouTube & Buzzprout.
- We’re looking for strong copywriting skills and the ability to adhere to our tone of voice. Includes drafting e-mail communication with existing audiences (through customer.io and Salesforce CRM) and target audiences through LinkedIn. Reporting and campaign analysis, ability to follow processes and improve upon best practices across the board
- Monitoring and engaging with job boards, measuring ROI, creating performance reports and managing marketing budgets.
- Lead the paid advertising across our channels, primarily LinkedIn
- Help arrange and publicise client events (2-3 per year) together with the sales team
Ideally, you will have a degree in marketing, communications, business or English literature and have 2-5 years of experience in a Marketing Executive or Manager role within a B2B environment.
- Experience with Hubspot, Customer.io, Salesforce, Spotify, Youtube, Buzzsprout, LinkedIn business manager and video and/or audio editing tools is an advantage
- Willingness to learn and grow in your role and with the team
- Able to work autonomously within structures and defined briefs
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven copywriting skills together with excellent English proficiency
- Previous experience within marketing, communications, project management and/or event management. Knowledge of the sales process, recruiting, consulting or legal industry is an advantage.
- 25 days holiday
- Subsidised gym membership
- Regular company social events