Business growth is at the centre of our ambitious plan, and we are clear that we need to become more famous than we are today to realise those ambitions.
We have proven track record of delivering award-winning work using a combination of genuinely unique tech and great people and we're excited about what's to come. We've tried a range of marketing strategies to build our industry profile to varying degrees of success, however, there has not been a consistent and coordinated strategy run by an experienced practitioner.
We now need a brilliant Marketing Manager to help the leadership team ensure this new business growth is sustainable, that as an organisation we deliver on our collective marketing activities and become more famous so that more prospective clients come to work with us.
- To execute the overall marketing strategy, ensuring that the business is doing everything it can to build industry awareness and new business leads.
- To work closely with our exec team to define the overall marketing goals and channel tactics and then run the ongoing programme of delivery. These will include working with our in-house SEO, content, paid media teams and also working with our PR agency.
- To ideate and implement the agency’s organic social and digital media marketing campaigns.
- To help organise any industry sponsorships and client facing events targeting specific industry verticals.
- To manage our marketing budget to ensure the investment is delivering our KPIs and report on marketing deliverables.
This role has been designed for a mid-senior level B2B marketeer to own all marketing activities from planning to execution.
To become an integral member of the management team, you'll be a strong verbal and written communicator and a natural collaborator.
You'll be enthusiastic, energetic and curious - and a passion for evolving digital marketing tech would be advantageous!
We will consider candidates with proven experience at this level, or an ambitious and creative senior marketing executive looking to the next step in their career.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible & remote working opportunities
- Wellbeing support through our Employee Assistance Programme
- 23 days annual leave (increasing to 25 days after 3 years’ service), plus additional days at Christmas - pro rata for part-time
- Company bonus scheme
- Personal learning and development budget
- Monthly and quarterly incentives and performance based rewards
- Company social, sports and wellbeing activities over the year
- A dog friendly office
- Breakfast, snacks and end of week refreshments (when in the office!)
- The chance to make a real impact within a constantly evolving industry
- The opportunity to work with a team of passionate individuals and learn from some of the best
What happens next?
We have a collaborative, innovation led culture and care about creating a diverse and inclusive team. So we welcome people from all backgrounds with different perspectives, ideas and experiences to work with us. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply by sending your CV to us for immediate consideration.
Why join us
At MediaVision our mission is to help our clients, our people and the communities around us grow every day. Our values of empowerment, transparency and community were developed by our team and enable us to do our best work. As a company, not only do we care about our people, but we also care about the wider community and donate 1% of our fees to charity.
Please note the salary bandings quoted would be pro-rata for this role.