The Virtual Training Team is growing! If you’re an experienced marketing professional who’s looking for an exciting remote working role with the opportunity to make a difference and get involved with key strategy decisions, we’d love to hear from you.
At VTT, we pride ourselves in being the home of virtual training. Our specialty is designing and delivering bespoke virtual workshops and interactive webinars to clients across a wide variety of industries. We’re delighted to be training providers for some of the big names in insurance, pharmaceuticals, retail, engineering, and the civil service, and we’re keen to expand even further!
You’ll be involved in designing and delivering a range of our dynamic campaigns and marketing activities. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, well-versed in content marketing strategies, and keen to ‘jump in at the deep end’!
Who are you?
🤓 You’re passionate about marketing, with at least 3 years of experience in the field. You have ideally worked within the L&D sector previously, although this is not essential.
🎨 You’ve got bags of experience in seeing digital marketing activities through, from their conception to their evaluation. You know just how to capture people’s interest via a digital medium!
💡 You’re well-organised and pro-active; you can successfully co-ordinate elements like content creation, marketing events and budgets.
✍ You have great written communication skills, which you can flex to write both research and opinion-based content.
🧠 You’ve got your finger on the pulse of L&D - you’re knowledgeable about current trends and developments in the sector, so you’re able to quickly spot potential industry events for us.
📚 You enjoy using technology; you’re comfortable with managing website updates and maintenance, as well as keeping an eye on our SEO and analytics.
🔎 You’ve got high expectations for output. You know good quality content when you see it, and you’re passionate about making sure all our end products reach the same exceptional standards.
✨ You work well in collaboration with others. You’re comfortable sharing ideas and working within your own team, as well as co-operating across departments.
💻 You can confidently navigate Microsoft Office, MS Teams, MS Sharepoint and Hubspot.
⏰ You’re adaptable and able to manage your time well when working remotely.
What will you be doing?
· Contributing to key decisions! You’ll be supporting the Marketing Director to develop, implement and deliver the marketing strategy and quarterly campaign plans, as well as managing the budget and monthly activities for different audience segments.
· Developing targeted marketing campaign plans that hit the mark, delivering against both business objectives and campaign brief requirements.
· Seeing the bigger picture: developing and delivering an editorial calendar of research and opinion-based content for social media channels, company website and sales team as well as targeted marketing campaigns.
· Organising and executing marketing events, conferences and potential industry events.
· Leading VTT’s use of our contact database, Hubspot, to enable segmentation of contacts to produce bespoke target lists.
· Keeping our product brochures and sales collateral up-to-date.
· Making sense of the data: defining KPIs for marketing campaigns and reporting on marketing ROI and KPIs to Marketing Director.
· Managing ongoing updates and maintenence of the website so that SEO and website analytics are managed effectively.
· Keeping an eye on consistency! You’ll be managing projects delivered through our partner marketing agency to ensure all outputs reach a high standard.
What can we offer you?
· £32k – £35k salary
· Company bonus scheme
· Permanent contract
· Full time, part-time (3-4 days per week) or job share
· Company laptop
· Remote working
· L&D opportunities abound – including internal development workshops, learn while you work!
Who will you be working with?
We’re a remote team of travellers, teachers, yoga-instructors, parents, K-Pop fans, readers, pole-fitness dancers, gardeners, Netflix-bingers, runners, animal-lovers… and whatever fantastic new interests you bring!
We know that people are at their best when they can be themselves and believe that a diverse team is key to innovation.
It takes a lot to bring a team like this together without being in the same physical room, but we like to think we do it pretty well. We value creating a caring and respectful working environment in which people can bring their whole selves to work – backgrounds, passions and individual quirks included!
About the Virtual Training Team
We are The Virtual Training Team. As a company, we’ve been delivering the very best in virtual training since 2017. Our founders, John and Catherine, have been involved in the virtual training world since 2004. Virtual training isn’t a pivot for us; it’s our passion and it’s in our DNA.
We thrive on providing the very best training solutions for our clients, and it’s not just us that recognise this: in 2021, Catherine was awarded a bronze trophy for Learning Designer of the Year at the Learning Technologies Awards.
We have a physical office, but you don’t have to visit if you don’t want to. You must be based in the UK and have the right to work here, but we’re open to conversations around remote working anywhere in a viable time zone. So, when we say we are the virtual training team and you can “work from anywhere”, we're not joking!
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How can you apply?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
There is a deliberate typo somewhere in this job advert. Please include details of the typo in your cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!