We’re on the look-out for a passionate and enthusiastic part-time marketing manager to spearhead our lead generation and implement our agency marketing strategy to really make an impact. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced marketer to lead campaigns that will help shape the agency’s future.
We’re a creative and strategy agency – and we help our clients change what’s possible.
We do it by asking: what if? What if we helped them see their audiences differently? What if we told their stories in new ways? What if, together, we could break the status quo in their sector? Asking these questions means imagining possibilities, and our success rests on it.
How you’ll fit into the team
We’re a passionate and dedicated team, and we’re proud to work with clients who share our values. As Consider’s Marketing Manager, you’ll play a key role in implementing our Sales & Marketing Strategy, alongside our Client Services Team and Business Development Manager. You’ll also be responsible for generating inbound enquiries, and broadcasting our reputation and expertise in the Charity, Education and Membership sectors. You are commercially aware and are keen to work as part of a team to hit sales milestones and agency financial targets.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Implementing an holistic marketing strategy that raises our profile and feeds into our lead generation efforts, delivering and engaging prospects as well as driving conversion
- Delivering marketing campaigns which are seamlessly integrated across all our earned, owned and paid channels; managing agency support where needed
- Supporting our business development efforts with new content and communications to all our clients, from those prospects just meeting us, to the clients we’ve known for years
- Managing all our ‘owned’ channels – our website, newsletters and social media, to share our thought leadership and updates in a way that truly engages
- Demonstrating campaign impact – you’ll share performance reports and insights that can inform our future efforts
- Researching opportunities for us to raise awareness and source new prospects.
The kind of person we’re looking for:
- You know how to design and deliver marketing strategies from start to finish
- You understand lead generation, and how it can elevate our sales efforts
- You can share your experience using HubSpot to integrate lead generation and marketing automation
- You will roll up your sleeves and take care of all our marketing activities (i.e. updating our website, sending out email campaigns, posting on social channels…)
- You can adjust activities mid-campaign to maximise our impact
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects at the same time
- You can effectively manage others, both internally and outside the agency
- You have great communication skills and the confidence to use them, whether that’s on the phone or writing our content
- You know how to assess whether marketing activities have been effective or not, and can present those insights to us in a meaningful way
- Your attention to detail is exceptional
- You are a people person and enjoy working as part of a small team
Still sounding like this is perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Everything else you need to know:
Benefits & package:
2 Days per week
Salary will be from £45k FTE (Full time equivalent). Depending on experience.
You can also expect a range of rewards and benefits, including:
- A generous holiday allowance starting at 24 days plus bank holidays, as well as office closure over Christmas
- A pension plan with employer contributions
- Working from home allowance
- Employee assistance programme to give you support with your wellbeing
- Career development plan and progression opportunities
- A vibrant, friendly and inclusive team culture
Where you’ll be working:
We operate a hybrid working model, with our team predominantly working from home Monday to Friday. Our office (in Old Street) is open for key meetings, occasional office work and catching up face-to-face.
We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our team. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.