- Business Affairs Consultant opportunities for employment, production, rights & distribution and media lawyers with 8 plus PQE
- Specialising in the media industry.
- Full support and training is provided on IT systems, and access to resources including PLC, a trade subscription and team knowhow sharing.
ABOUT MINT & CO
Mint & Co provide flexible legal and BA support for media & creative industry clients, with flexible, home-based careers for consultants. Mint & Co was set up with a mission to provide cost-effective, flexible, and commercial advice to its client base, whilst affording its consultants, the Mint Collective, the freedom to work flexibly and remotely as part of a friendly and supportive community.
Our clients are diverse and range from large production companies to small, independent start-ups, working primarily in the television, film, audio, technology, music, immersive content and branded content industries.
Business Affairs consultants can deliver and nurture their own client relationships within Mint & Co, whilst being provided with opportunities to work with our existing roster of clients.
HOW WE WORK
We know that becoming a self-employed lawyer or consultant can be a big step, so we offer support and help at all times, including:
- Onboarding sessions to help you familiarise yourself with our technology and processes.
- Software and systems that allow you to easily work remotely. We were founded as a purely remote company, so have been leading by example for over five years!
- Access to PLC.
- Full professional indemnity insurance coverage
- Regular support from our Operations Manager & Client & Talent Relationship Manager
Support from our founder and Ops Manager, regarding business development
Knowhow sharing amongst the team
Regular social events for the Mint Collective
Mint & Co flexibility allows you to can work on your own terms, and to fit your work around family, business, personal commitments and other passions and interests.
WHAT OUR CONSULTANTS SAY
“I love the freedom of being a consultant. Consulting puts me in charge of my own time and lets me decide when I do what. This allows me not to miss important events such as my son's sporting events and my daughter's dance shows. It means being able to do that yoga class or tennis lesson at a time that otherwise would have been impossible and organising holidays for any period and dates that I choose. Being a consultant also saves time commuting, meaning that I have more time in general. Consulting for Mint is fantastic for all these reasons as well as involving me in a wider scope of projects than those I was previously involved with. I definitely would not go back to being an employee because that would deprive me of the freedom of being in charge of my own time." Henriette Conway, Mint & Co Consultant
Mint & Co supports consultants in taking control of their earnings. We don’t offer a salary but offer a range of earning options, from retaining 75% of fees from introduced and self-managed clients as standard, earning referral commission for introduced clients, and an agreed hourly or daily rate for supporting existing Mint & Co clients.
If you would like to arrange a call or if you have any questions, please contact Jules at email@example.com. Alternatively, please send your CV and a few lines about why you'd like to work with Mint & Co.
We look forward to hearing from you.