Lawyers (Consultants) - PQE 5+ - all practice areas within nexa - flexible & remote
- Work from home or wherever you work best
- Flexible consultant lawyer opportunities across all practice areas for lawyers with more than 5 years PQE
- All practice areas of interest including Corporate, Commercial, Tax, Property, Dispute Resolution, Private Client, Clinical Negligence and Family. Those returning from a career break welcome and full support and training provided on IT systems, latest compliance requirements and access to legal resources including PLC and Westlaw
- Free access to MBL Seminars with thousands of training webinars across all practice areas
- Access to a mentor within nexa
nexa empowers entrepreneurial lawyers to deliver evolved legal services so that together we enable our clients to succeed
As a new model law firm, we offer a people powered solution to the complex challenges of our diverse clients. We’re committed to offering lawyers an alternative career choice and everything we do is guided by our desire to be a flexible, imaginative and collaborative partner for lawyers and clients alike. These values guide how we do business and ensure that we are the platform of choice for those seeking to deliver or access cutting edge legal services.
HOW NEXA WORKS
We founded nexa in 2016 to give lawyers an alternative way to work. We now have 125 lawyers across all practice areas based all across the UK, with several also working abroad. We deliver English law solutions to a range of clients and the majority of our lawyers work from home. We have Support Offices in London and the Midlands which you can visit and work from should you wish.
Our clients are diverse and range from individuals through to SMEs and institutional clients, including some of the world’s leading law firms.
We have three distinct brands through which we deliver our evolved legal services:
- nexa law delivers legal solutions for discerning businesses and individuals
- nexa city delivers premier expertise for city and international markets
- nexa connex delivers trusted on demand support to law firms globally
Lawyers joining our nexa law and nexa city brands are expected to deliver and nurture their own client relationships. Lawyers joining nexa connex will be provided with opportunities to work with our law firm clients.
HOW WE SUPPPORT YOU
We know that becoming a self-employed lawyer can be a daunting prospect. That’s why we do everything we can to help you succeed. We offer:
- A full induction programme carried out either remotely or at one of our Support Offices to help you get up to speed with our systems and processes.
- Market- leading software and systems that allow you to work remotely without hassle or complication. We were built from the ground up to work remotely, so everything is easy.
- Access to PLC, Westlaw and MBL Seminars.
- Get set up as a nexa lawyer in hours. Provide a laptop and a mobile phone and we’ll do the rest!
- Full professional indemnity insurance coverage with no cost or risk to you in the event of a claim.
- Access to our Support Team and IT Team whenever you have a query. Just call or email if you need help.
- Access to an existing nexa lawyer as a mentor should you wish.
- Opportunity to access work referred by other lawyers and access to work from our law firm clients through nexa connex.
Our flexible model enables you to do the work you enjoy without constraint. You can work on your own terms when, where and how you choose. With the flexibility to fit your work around other family or business commitments you can live your best life with nexa.
WHAT OUR LAWYERS SAY
“nexa is an entrepreneurial business that’s going places. I’m able to combine my work at nexa with other business interests in the knowledge that I’m fully supported to do so. It’s exciting to be part of such a collaborative team of like-minded people.” Jenni Andrews, Partner, nexa city
nexa enables lawyers to take control of their earnings. We don’t offer a salary but rather allow you to keep the majority of the fee income generated from clients.
Our lawyers with exisiting client relationships retain 75% of their fee income as standard in nexa law and nexa city.
Ambitious lawyers looking to generate six figure fee incomes can retain up to 85%.
Our nexa connex lawyers are paid an agreed hourly or daily rate for supporting our law firm clients
If you would like to arrange a call or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew at Matthew.Dunne@nexa.law
Otherwise, please send your CV and a few lines about why you'd like to work with nexa.
We look forward to hearing from you.