The Business Change team is responsible for delivery of enterprise wide programmes and projects sponsored by the Business Operations and Finance functions. The change portfolio of work is broad in range and includes business process improvements, business transformation and technology implementations, often working with a third party supplier or solution provider.
This role is responsible for delivery of change projects with matrix-management responsibility of project resources from other areas of the firm and third party suppliers as appropriate. The project manager will work with sponsors and other senior stakeholders across a range of business and technology functions to clearly define project scope, objectives and business benefits. The role will develop business cases and approach documents, identifying the most appropriate delivery approach based on business needs, risk, impact and cost.
The successful candidate will have the ability to understand and assess business and change management needs at an enterprise level and will have experience of implementing complex business change working across multiple business functions, teams and geographies.
- Educated to degree level standard or equivalent.
- Project Management qualification (PRINCE2 Practitioner, APM, AgilePM or SAFE).
- Comprehensive track record of enterprise wide project implementations with a business focus, experience of a broad range of project delivery techniques.
- Experience managing project team members in a project delivery model where there is no direct line management responsibility; ability to influence project team members.
- Experience of following project delivery best practices, policies, procedures and processes with ability to adapt them as appropriate to meet the specific needs of the project.
- Experience in procurement process, selection and engagement of third-party providers and ongoing relationship management of third-party implementation partner and/or solution provider.
- Experience of Agile methodology and project management techniques.
- Understanding of core legal systems (such as iManage, Aderant PMS, Interaction CRM and BigHand) is preferred.
What can we offer you?
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- The ability to claim up to 5 days towards parental or caring responsibilities;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- We envisage this role being full time, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Sim Dhonsi. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.