We are looking for Compliance Specialist to join a tier 1 investment bank for a 6 month contract (PAYE), Glagow based. Our client is a global market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
This role will primarily be focused on the co-ordination of financial crimes compliance across the EMEA jurisdictions, and also provide support to the delivery of financial crimes-related ad hoc projects.
Specific job responsibilities will include:
* EMEA Country GFC Coordination
* Assistance with developing and managing the EMEA Country GFC governance framework, including conducting of governance meetings, coordinating regional and global initiatives, as well as internal and external audit reviews and regulatory visits and submissions.
* Assistance with regulatory reporting and requests, e.g. gap analysis, data gathering, outreach and follow-up with stakeholders, initial sense-checks.
* Participating in scheduled governance calls with each EMEA jurisdiction and maintaining minutes and tracking actions.
* Assistance with maintenance of the EMEA Country GFC Manual; obtaining/validating data to update EMEA Country annexes and other EMEA Country GFC procedures
* Co-ordination of manual screening of clients where automated processes are not available/required
* Assistance with reviews of financial crimes-related metrics, information and reports prepared by EMEA Country Compliance.
* Preparing draft presentation materials for relevant Financial Crimes forums. Project-managing aspects of the Financial Crimes program and bespoke projects (e.g. collating, summarizing, reviewing and analyzing relevant information in relation to ad-hoc initiatives).