We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Performance Development Lead to join our Managed Legal Services (MLS) team within our Vario practice group in any of our UK offices. This role is responsible for working with the Heads of Teams, MLS Delivery and Group HR to develop a consistent capability framework and build career pathway structures, ensuring that we can identify and develop talent across the Group.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a capability framework to identify, recognise and develop talent at all levels across the Group
- Provide clear, structured career paths throughout the Group and across the wider firm
- Identifying talent profiles and mapping aligned to role responsibilities consistently across the group, highlighting skills gaps analysis
- Identifying focussed training plans across all levels, using materials from our existing training offering
If you are the right candidate for us, you will hold the following skills and experience:
- Proven skill in building talent pipelines and implementing design solutions to address skill gaps
- A proven track record of creating vision / strategy and translating into operational execution in similar Talent Management roles
- Previous experience of working with confidential data
- Understanding of Talent and Performance activities, programmes and processes
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme.
We envisage this role being a full time position, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our Lateral Recruitment Manager, Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Champion change, promote progress and enable everyone, to make business work better for people.
Our purpose informs everything we do. In combination with our code and values it gives us a clear direction for how we can make business work better for people for you, our colleagues, our clients and the wider community.
As part of the firm's HR strategy we are committed to being supportive about flexible working patterns and consider it important that we allow all individuals the opportunity to take advantage of flexible working should they wish to and if the firm can accommodate it. At application stage our recruitment team are happy to discuss what flexibility is required and will always have open and honest conversations with the hiring team to agree what works for you and the business.
We are a truly agile firm and believe work is something we do and not somewhere we go. Agile workers may work from any location – including but not necessarily from home. They may also break up their working day to enable them to take time out for caring, family or other interests and responsibilities, before completing their work outside traditional, 'core' office hours.
In 2021 we introduced a Carers Policy to help support individuals in the business with significant caring responsibilities, allowing up to five days paid carers leave per year on top of the standard holiday allowance.
- Flexible working policy
- Agile working policy
- Carers Leave policy
- At senior support level, you are entitled to private healthcare for you and your immediate family
- Employee Assistance Programme provides lots of useful information on looking after your health and wellbeing of you and your family
- Access to a savings platform to get discounts and offers from some of the UK's most popular retailers and attractions.
- Family Matters support network
- Maternity/ Paternity leave
- Global Family Leave (new in 2022) offering new parents – whether expecting or adopting – 16 weeks of paid leave up to the child’s first birthday, for parents of any gender, regardless of where you are based.