Human Resources Director
Human Resources Director needed on a part-time basis (2 days per week) to support a fast growing renewable energy private equity fund which is at the forefront of the transition to clean energy in the UK, Ireland and United States. Their culture is refreshingly diverse, leading to a divergence of opinions on any topic, and on approaches to problem-solving. The team bring their whole selves to work; they are self-motivated, hard-working and courteous to their subordinates, managers and leaders equally.
As HR Director, you will partner with the COO to drive strategic human capital plans, provide HR guidance and counsel to management, and lead talent development. You will support the CEO in reward and compensation planning and policies. You will manage performance and conduct review, employee relations and staffing.
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Establish a solid understanding of the business, collaborating with business leaders to address critical roles/skills needs.
- Coach staff to build leadership depth and establish employee development plans.
- Consult with and train management on managing performance and conduct.
- Provide business insight through data analytics, research and benchmarking to inform and recommend solutions to enable business growth whilst reinforcing culture of growth and innovation.
- Identify trends, risks, and opportunities within the organisation and develop solutions in partnership with management, including with respect to succession planning and strategic leadership movement.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Educated to graduate level with a minimum of 8 years relevant HR experience.
- Demonstrated success in building or enhancing a collaborative work environment
- Initiative to identify and anticipate needs and make recommendations for implementation.
- Requires the ability to listen, communicate, collaborate, and influence effectively across levels and functions.