Are you an experienced recruitment or resourcing professional who particularly enjoys the resourcing and delivery aspects of hiring to highly specialised roles?
Would you welcome the opportunity to focus your attention purely on leadership level hiring, and working with a wide range of organisation and collaborating with senior and executive level individuals?
Do you have a particular interest in working within purpose lead organisations, such as the public and not for profit sectors?
Does the sound of working with significant autonomy (including plenty of flex of working), with highly engaged, friendly and respectful colleagues, and in an aspirational growing small enterprise with a progressive approach to health, wellbeing, personal development and inclusion sound appealing?
This is a great opportunity for someone who's working in-house, or recruitment agency/executive search to join a business with exciting growth plans. Deeply committed to delivering the highest standards to senior level hiring within the Third Sector, you'll work closely with Partners in the business to help organisations with leadership level hiring across the UK, playing a key role to identify, source, engage with appropriately skilled candidates, and manage their experience through the hiring process. You'll be involved in all aspects of delivering recruitment solutions, from the initial brief, screening and shortlisting, researching and reporting on market intelligence, and managing stakeholders throughout.
We will consider full time or part time options, with considerable flexibility to work remotely.
This could be an ideal role for:
- An earlier stage recruitment/research consultant with experience of sourcing to professional disciplines within the Third Sector, and who'd be keen to move their career on to a path in Research or Consulting within Executive Search and Interim Management
- An in-house professional with some experience working in the public or non-profit sectors, whom enjoys souring and delivery, would relish working with a wider range of organisations, and who may be less inclined towards the 'sales' aspects of an external recruitment role
- An experienced Researcher/Recruiter who's either seeking a fresh challenge and does not want business developmental responsibility.
What's on offer:
- A great working culture: non competitive, aspirational, creatively minded, supportive, non-hierarchical, entrusting, working on outputs not KPI's, authentically committed to equality, diversity & inclusion
- A great career opportunity: as a small and growing firm there is plenty of potential to grow your role organically, be supported to develop your experience in executive level hiring, and make a contribution to the wider business
- A great package: base salary c. £35-45k + generous bonus, 25 days holiday (with ability to buy entitlement up to 35 days), private health, pension, commitment to professional development (1k vocational training for each employee, 1:1 ED&I mentoring) and time off quarterly for volunteering.
- A great working environment: balancing work & life is important, so you'll be free to work from home or from lovely offices in central London, but joining a vibrant team that has regular team get togethers.
What we're looking for most:
- You will have prior experience of direct sourcing for talent, either in-house or within agency/search
- Be a confident user of LinkedIn Recruiter to identify relevant profiles
- A proactive and solutions focused approach
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well organised and able to operate at pace
- Placing a very high bar on excellence in delivery and customer experience
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy and accountability
- A genuine interest in working with organisations that perform a public, social or civic purpose
Please note we are embedded with our client, whom we are representing. The business is an Executive Search & Interim Management consulting firm specialised in the Third Sector.
Empowering and trusting
The team work with a high level of independence and accountability, so they are able to work remotely or in the office to suit, with a focus on outputs not presenteeism. We will also be willing to consider less than full time working arrangements, providing the role can be performed as required.
Comprehensive family friendly and wellbeing centric policies and benefits provision