Executive Assistant (Compliance)
We are looking for Executive Assistant to join a tier 1 investment bank for 6 month contract (PAYE). Our client is a global market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
The attorneys and other professionals of Legal & Compliance provide a wide range of services to our business units. They might help to structure a complex and sensitive cross-border transaction; advise on a new product introduction; develop a training program or defuse an investor dispute. They preserve the Firm's invaluable reputation for integrity and protect the Firm from sanctions with policies and procedures that meet regulatory requirements around the world. They also strive to maintain cooperative relationships with governmental policy makers and the regulatory and self-regulatory agencies that govern the Firm's businesses.
To provide efficient and effective secretarial and administrative assistance to 2 MDs, 5 EDs, 6 VPs and their teams within Markets Compliance and to contribute individually and as a team player within the wider secretarial group.
- Control of business schedule and diary management for senior members in the team. Provide secretarial and administrative assistance to support other team members as required.
- Arrange internal and external meetings.
- Act as a gatekeeper for diary and pro-actively ensure diaries do not have clashes, use initiative to find resolutions and workarounds prioritising time sensitive tasks and meetings.
- Arrange all conference calls, rooms, AV equipment, catering, dial-in numbers and video conference facilities.
- Provide full telephone coverage including responding to and dealing with enquiries and fielding calls.
- Typing of correspondence with excellent attention to detail, including but not limited to, the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and drafting routine correspondence.
- Printing and collating all meeting documentation as required.
- Co-ordinate and book all travel including flights, hotels, currency, taxis etc. within the Firmwide Expense Policy.
- Ensure relevant agendas and itineraries are organised in advance.
- Manage and process expense claims and invoices in a timely manner, ensuring all claims are within the Firmwide Expense Policy and accounts payable deadlines are met.
- Develop good working relationships with other Assistants within the broader LCD department and provide buddy cover as required ensuring consistent Assistant coverage during lunch breaks, holidays and sickness.
- Devise and maintain processes to facilitate an organised environment.
- Processing incoming/outgoing mail, ensuring all post is dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure handover notes are kept up to date for ease of coverage.
- Coordinate Compliance training, including tracking attendance and managing logistics.
- Manage and maintain data in Jive sites.
- Manage and coordinate invoice process flow, payment of vendor invoices and raise purchase order numbers using internal MS systems (Team Connect, SMAART, PPMs).
- Uploading updated Policies to the MS internal LCD Portal site.
- Other general admin tasks as required.