MI & Performance Reporting Manager
Vario – Managed Legal Services
Any UK office except London
The Vario group is a practice group within Pinsent Masons which brings together some of the firm’s “alternative legal services” such as, Vario Flexible Services, Brook Graham (the firm’s diversity and inclusion business), Managed Legal Services, Consulting and Technology and Legal Project Management. The Vario group is operating in the UK, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Germany with plans to provide services in various other jurisdictions.
Through our Managed Legal Services, we design outcomes focussed solutions with clients, combining high quality, flexible and agile people with tech for work that is not necessarily of a strategic nature, but is important and requires legal expertise.
Our clients achieve more through simplification, standardisation and automation of their processes and documents, and delivery through cost-effective resourcing solutions.
Our Managed Legal Services offerings cover:
- ‘Business as usual’ work, including commercial contracts, document reviews, corporate housekeeping and commercial property.
- Acting as outsourced legal departments for all or specific legal issues and resolve them as if we were acting as an internal counsel
- Major projects such as multi-jurisdictional reviews, or checking and novating contracts because of DP or other regulatory risk.
Utilising a combination of technology, lawyers, legal project managers and paralegals Vario will begin servicing the needs of the client and delivering a continual stream of legal support.
We are looking to appoint an MI & Performance Reporting Manager to join our Managed Legal Services team. This is an exciting time to join a newly established team with a high growth trajectory.
- Implementing a data led approach [and appropriate tools and processes] to inform management decision-making and enable control.
- Providing structured data that enables effective and visible performance management
- Providing a multi-frequency delivery performance reports with overarching narrative that supports the reporting cycles and enables a comprehensive upward cascade (internal and client facing)
- Production, review and independent assurance of reports, ensuring accuracy of information.
- Key Monthly Output must be of exemplary quality to instil high confidence in the data across delivery and management teams and with clients.
- Working with management and delivery teams to agree reporting dashboards. Establish consistency of reporting across delivery teams.
What we are looking for
- We are keen to hear from individuals with relevant experience in a professional services, or similar business services environment
- Business acumen and the ability to communicate to management, business domain stakeholders and lawyers.
- Strong Excel and data skills. VBA, Lookups and Pivot tables desirable
- PowerBI and tableau working knowledge would be an advantage
- Superb organisation skills with an acute attention to detail
- Strong motivation and coaching skill to guide and support teams
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritise between conflicting demands.
- Capable of working autonomously but also operating within a team environment.
- Capable of working collaboratively with a geographically dispersed team with a range of skillsets.
- Ability to understand and take complex design briefs from an end user, including clients as required.
- Highly motivated with a can-do approach.
- Exhibits approach and behaviours consistent with the firm's core values.
What can we offer you?
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- The ability to claim up to 5 days towards parental or caring responsibilities;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- We envisage this role being full time, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.