6 Months initially
The Business Analyst will work within the programme and will own the delivery of various activities which span multiple workstreams. Working closely with a workstream lead and the wider business they would collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure good customer outcomes.
- Support the engineering of data, management information and the analysis of data to inform the migration approach and plan.
- Facilitate, support and document the outputs of the product comparison activity.
- Accurately and efficiently document business requirements / user stories in AXA tool of choice.
- Mapping of process flows to support migration plans and provide impact analysis on resources.
- Ensure risks and issues are reported as required through appropriate governance channels.
- Take ownership and responsibility of defined tasks through to completion.
- Develop deep understanding of the business and actively contribute to the design of the migration approach
- Ability to adapt and reprioritise quickly to ensure that any emerging risks are appropriately managed
- Collaborative analyst with demonstrable experience of engaging with business teams to drive change
- Exceptional networking and senior stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence and exercise good judgement
- Comfortable to challenge senior stakeholders across multiple functions
- Ability to work with large datasets in a variety of tools
- Maintains up to date understanding of industry best practices
- Continuous improvement mindse
- Proven experience of working on large scale programmes within financial services
- Experience of working withing the Commercial insurance market with a good understanding of how insurance products work
- Experience in migration project would be desirable
- Experience with understanding and translating complex business requirements
- Demonstrable experience of
- Being a Self-starter
- Resilience and grit
- Problem management / resolution
- Remote team-working
- Commercial COO
- Commercial Technical Underwriting and Pricing Centre
- Commercial Branch and Trading Centre network
- Commercial Finance Business Partner and Finance team