Team Administration Assistant
Sheila King International ‘SKI’
Sheila King International (‘SKI’) is an independent landlord advisory company formed in 2014 by Sheila King. Breaking new ground, the company was the first of its kind in the UK.
SKI is retained by six of the largest and most forward-thinking owners of prime retail destinations across the UK, Europe and North America.
Further details can be found on the SKI website: www.sheilaking-international.com.
We are seeking a reliable, highly organised, enthusiastic team administration assistant with an interest in retail and fashion, to support a small, professional hardworking team of four executives. The ideal candidate will be available to start asap and should be able to demonstrate past work experience within a similar role. You will work alongside the current PA to provide comprehensive administrative support to the executive team.
Working hours, approximately 12-16 per week remote, with the occasional meeting in London. Would suit someone who is self-employed and is happy to work remotely.
- Maintain the highest levels of integrity, communication, professional service and reputation associated with SKI
- Diary management – liaising directly with clients/agencies/contacts and/or their PA’s (meetings, calls, lunches etc)
- Collaborate with the team to help format and spell/grammar check of documents to be sent to externallyincluding the formatting of Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents for final presentation to the client
- Maintain data record systems on the in-house CRM
- Day-to-day administrative support for the executive team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience – at least 5 years in a similar corporate role, please only apply if you have a proven track record with the core responsibilities
- Capability to react and process priority tasks within the timeframe directed
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and on own initiative and handle frequently changing priorities with quick response times
- Attention to detail is extremely vital, with excellent spelling and grammar
- Have considerable knowledge of modern office practice and procedures
- Positive attitude, flexible and a team player
- In addition to the atributes above, you must be an advanced user of Microsoft Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint and Dropbox, experience and advanced proficiency of Apple devices is a must as well as a basic knowledge of Zoom and Teams. All these applications are used to undertake this role.