Sheila King International ‘SKI’
Sheila King International (‘SKI’) is an independent landlord advisory company formed in 2014 by Sheila King. Breaking new ground, the company was the first of its kind in the UK.
SKI is retained by six of the largest and most forward-thinking owners of prime retail destinations across the UK, Europe and North America.
Further details can be found on the SKI website: www.sheilaking-international.com.
Due to an internal move, we are seeking a successor to the current PA. The ideal candidate will be available to start asap and will work closely with the current PA over the coming months with a view to taking over the role solely from October.
Half day per week in London (W1 area) - usually a Monday, but subject to change depending on bank holidays or client visits etc. The remaining hours will be remote throughout the rest of the week as and when required.
Would suit someone that would like to be self-employed and ideally already own a limited company, hourly rate as advertised at £16-18 per hour dependent on experience.
• Maintain the highest levels of integrity, communication, professional service and reputation associated with SKI
• Diary management – liaising directly with clients/agencies/contacts and/or their PA’s (meetings, calls, lunches etc)
• Travel – national and international – booking direct or with agency, liaising with clients and creating itineraries
• Booking of industry conferences and all necessary arrangements required to attend
• Liaising with clients, agents, landlords and retail brands to arrange meetings/tours
• Collaborating with the team on client documents, in particular trip itineraries and conference schedules
• Keeping the internal CRM up to date
• Day-to-day administrative support for the Founder
• Occasional private admin for the Founder, eg. Leisure travel
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Experience – at least 5 years in a similar role
• In addition to being an advanced user of Microsoft Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint and Dropbox, experience and advanced proficiency of Apple devices is a must. All are used to undertake the role
• Excellent communications and organisational skills
• Attention to detail is vital
• Positive pro-active personality
• Flexible and team player
We are a small, fun, hard working and friendly team.
We meet once a week in London (usually a Monday, but occasionally this changes) and work remotely for the remainder of the week.