Our client, a family office based in the West End of London, is looking for an executive assistant to work alongside a senior EA, providing a wide range of support for the business Principal. It is a part time role, approx 24 hours a week, spread over 5 days.
What you'll be doing:
Our client is looking for a highly organised EA to join a close-knit team. Their ideal candidate is someone who has the attitude to “make it happen today” and is willing to roll up their sleeves and jump in on any task thrown at them. You will be supporting their very busy Principal and an established senior EA on all aspects of the working life across diary and travel management, communicating with stakeholders, preparing documentation and a variety of other ad hoc projects.
Here are some additional detail about what the role entails:
- Expert at diary management
- Experience in making travel arrangements
- Responding to emails on behalf of the Principal
Our client is a second-generation, family-led business with a strong culture of loyalty and support and a ‘can-do’ attitude running throughout the organisation. Additional aspects of the role will include:
- Office management duties and making sure their office is an awesome place to work
- Supporting the organisation of customer focused events
- Adhoc projects and turning your hand to other areas of the family business where needed
The skills and attributes we are looking for
- Polite, charming, and personable – you’re a real relationship builder and comfortable clearly communicating to industry leaders and key investors
- Ability to remain cool, calm and collected under pressure
- You’re a juggler at heart and able to wear multiple hats. Able to work autonomously when needed with great organisational skills - able to prioritise your workload
- You love working as part of a team and conduct yourself with kindness and integrity within the workplace
- Excellent self-starter
- Flexible, highly resilient and comfortable with changing priorities
The role is based at the office in the West End of London.
We are a family business with family values.
We're collaborative and supportive and welcome an open dialogue to make things work.
Open to a discussion about hours worked and where for the right candidate.
Open to people returning flexibly after a career break.
Approximately 24 hours/week, spread over 5 days.