Executive Assistant to the CEO
Are you looking for a dynamic and rewarding role working for an organisation with the feminist agenda at the core of its ethos? Do you believe in our values; to listen and support, to empower and respect, collaborate, innovate, and take accountability?
Then Advance could be the career choice for you!
DUE TO AN INTERNAL PROMOTION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO SUPPORT OUR CEO AT A TIME OF EXPANSION AND GROWTH FOR ADVANCE
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (FTE)
Location: Hammersmith Head Office with potential travel to other Advance service locations
Hours: 25 - 28 hours per week; we would consider working patterns covering 4 or 5 days
The Executive Support Officer will provide support and assistance to the CEO. She will ensure a high standard of professional support is provided and administrative systems are established and maintained, to ensure the CEO is able to maximise use of her time to efficiently lead the organisation.
Excellent communication and organisational skills, strong organisational skills, strong IT skills and a proactive approach, will enable the post-holder to deal with internal and external communications, produce high-quality written work, organise and process information and co-ordinate meetings and events.
What you will bring:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and database entry
- At least 2 years practical experience of providing personal assistant support at a senior level, and of maintaining and implementing effective systems
- Experience of working independently and to tight and evolving deadlines, with significant exposure to multi-tasking and prioritising within a high-pressure work environment and managing competing demands
- The ability to write clearly and concisely, with strong written and verbal English
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A pro-active approach and willingness to develop strong working relationships with staff at all levels to engender a coordinated approach to communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with a range of professionals, confident liaising at all levels
- The ability to handle confidential matters with utmost discretion
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively
- A helpful and calm manner, with a proactive and positive approach to work
The closing date for applications is Sunday 5th December
Interviews will take place w/c 13th December.