This is a brand new role within our Finance team in Birmingham which would be perfect for an experienced assistant manager within a Finance team. Please note that the successful candidate's title will be Accounts Payable/Travel & Expenses Team Leader.
Key elements of the role include managing annual leave, annual staff reviews, maintenance of supplier accounts, gaining authorisation, recording and processing supplier invoices, dealing with supplier and internal client queries, and assisting the finance team with ad hoc duties.
What are we looking for?
- A good standard of education including GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language.
- Basic book-keeping knowledge.
- Working knowledge of the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of managing a team and managing resource.
- Experience of working in an international accounts payable team within a professional services environment would be beneficial.
What can we offer you?
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset;
- We envisage this role being a full-time position, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter, Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.